When it comes to Halloween, a spooky playlist is a must-have for any house party or themed event. A terrifying tune or ten is the perfect way to get the creepiest night of the year started, so check out our essential October 31st downloads.
1. I Put a Spell on You by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
Released this 1956, this hit shaped the rock ‘n’ roll movement of the time and is sure to get people running to the dance floor.
2. Bark at the Moon by Ozzy Osbourne
The first single released from Ozzy’s 1983 album of the same name, Bark at the Moon is every inch the party tune.
3. Thriller by Michael Jackson
What would Halloween be without Michael Jackson’s Thriller playing in the background? Perfect the zombie moves and you’ll be onto a winner.
4. The Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Show
Dress up as a mad transvestite scientist and rock out to this classic hit from one of the world’s most popular musicals.
5. Super Freak by Rick James
Embrace the eighties and unleash your inner freak with Rick James’ ever-popular tune.
6. Monster Mash by Bobby “Boris” Pickett
Get your groove on to this ‘graveyard smash’ and see how it ‘caught on in a flash’ back in the sixties.
7. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr.
If you are not dancing by the time the intro’s over, there’s something seriously wrong with you. Everyone likes an original theme tune after all, right?
8. Abracadabra by Steve Miller Band
Cast a spell over your guests with Abracadabra from the 1982 album of the same name.
9. E.T by Katy Perry featuring Kanye West
“You’re from a whole other world, a different dimension” or at least you’ll feel like it after a few Vampire Cocktails or a drop of Pumpkin Punch.
10. Somebody’s Watching Me by Rockwell and Michael Jackson
Feeling a little paranoid? Well, you should be! Keep one eye behind you when you walk home after Rockwell’s hit featuring the king of pop himself, MJ.
You have no items in your shopping cart.